Tuesday, December 30, 2014

WOMEN WHO INSPIRE US!



 OPEN SUBMISSIONS -- from any women who write and have something important to say on the topic. 

Please pass this on to any woman you think would be interested.

Email me with ideas to MJPostAuthor@gmail.com. I'm wide open!



MJ POST PRESENTS WOMEN WHO INSPIRE US

This series is for women to write about women who inspire us.

I invite you to write about a living woman you admire who is making a difference in the world. She should be a person who cares for others and improves their lives. We’ll get together to celebrate women with compassion and courage, fortitude and wisdom, understanding and clarity and candor. Tell us about a woman who has these qualities and about why you admire her and about how she has influenced you.

I will proofread and provide some light editing support if you need it. 

If there are any links to websites, blogs, etc. , the posting of which would help this wonderful woman, feel free to add them.

Length:  200 words or more.

As a participant, I want to promote you, so also give me your links for your own blog, your twitter, fan page on Facebook, amazon author page, whatever else you would like. I also welcome a few sentences of bio and a few sentences describing one of your projects.

1 Comments:

At January 11, 2015 at 2:43 PM , Blogger J Lenni Dorner said...

It sounds like you have some interesting spots coming up. I look forward to reading them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home